Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My right foot is fatter than my left foot

So today I have the honor of being the emcee for the 6th year in a row at the Go Red For Women Luncheon.  I bought a new shirt.  Lane Bryant is my clothing store of choice when it comes to public appearances.  Good quality, fits me.  I like it.  So I got a new shirt and I'm all excited about that.  I'm wearing the one pair of black pants that fit me.  Also from lane Bryant.  But I didn't consider shoes until this morning.  I put on my trusty pair of black shoes and discovered that my right foot is fatter than my left foot.  The shoes are a bit too tight as it is due to some swelling I have been experiencing but my right shoe is even tighter.  Know what I did?  I packed my flip flops in my purse.  As soon as the luncheon is over, I'm changing my shoes.  

1 comment:

Mama's the Boss said...

My feet swelled so much at the end that I was wearing flip flops every day (thank goodness it was warm).

Just a warning--they sometimes swell even more right after the baby is born b/c of all the excess fluid still in your body.

My left foot is still a little swollen, but not as much as before.