Monday, April 20, 2009

I have been inducted into the Mom's Club

Did you KNOW there was a Mom's club? I mean, there are official Mom's Club's...but I mean, the great big, huge, Mom's club that you are welcomed into once you become pregnant? That one.

It's so interesting to me that as soon as I woke up the morning of December 16th and took that pregnancy test that came up positive, I automatically started viewing the world an entirely different way. I began paying attention to television and magazine ads pertaining to babies. It seemed like pregnant women were all around me. And all of a sudden I could relate to the millions of mothers out there. It's like you run around through life with sunglasses on. When you discover you are pregnant, the sunglasses come off and you are viewing everything differently.

It's an interesting place to be, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: