Monday, April 13, 2009

Hormones...Shmormones...until now...

So one of my good friends is also pregnant and she's due the day before me. She says she will snap emotionally at the drop of a hat. Either she's crying or she's mad about something trivial.

Well I have been doing okay with the emotions so far. I cry a little quicker when I see something sad or watch baby stuff on tv and I had one little breakdown in my first trimester with my poor husband when I explained that our house was a deathtrap and gave him a honey do list that will go down in history as being the longest honey do list ever.

But recently, I have noticed that I get really irritated sometimes. I mean...really...irritated. Angry over things that wouldn't typically bother me that much. Like when the computer runs too slow I develop a "Why Me!" complex. Or when I drop something I'll huff and puff like it's the worst thing in the world. I mean things are just aggravating to me that really shouldn't be.

I have noticed that "Evil Jennifer" comes out around 2pm in the afternoon until around 3:30pm when I get really tired. So beware... and may I apologize to you in advance and blame it on the hormones?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh...I remember those raging hormones soooo well. You do eventually return to that normal, sweet person...it's just a few months after birth. Encouraging huh? Raging hormones or whatever else, it's ALL worth it! =)