Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a bad blogger....

Sorry...I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated my blog!

Here are some updates:

1) I DO NOT have gestational diabetes. Not for now anyway. I have to take the test again at 28 weeks.

2) I'm 20 weeks today! Halfway there!

3) I find out the sex this Wednesday.

4) I felt the baby move on Saturday! What an amazing experience! I immediately started crying and said "well hello there!". The kid hasn't stopped moving since. I can't wait til SHIM starts kicking me in the ribs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby... but I've got news for you, that baby in your belly is gonna be moving for many years to come! And now you think you can't wait to hear shim's first word;)

Susie said...

Or sitting on your bladder or kicking it. My sister always said that was really fun.