Monday, August 3, 2009

I just bought a pack of the biggest, most embarassing underwear.

Yep. My maternity underwear is shot. With only three weeks to go, I didn't want to spend the money on maternity underwear so I bought the biggest pair of Fruit of the Loom granny panties I could find. When I pulled them out to wash them I just held them up and wanted to cry.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about comfort when it comes to my undergarment. Lacy thongs ain't my thing, but granny panties ain't my thing either. I'm a hi-cut brief girl. But I needed to be practical in my underwear purchase. I needed something I could wear through the remainder of my pregnancy and also after while my body will hopefully transform back to normal. Then maybe, just maybe, I can wear my old favorites again.

I imagine I will have to make some type of effort to get into my old underwear and my favorite pair of jeans, but I suppose I have never been more motivated. I DO NOT want to wear granny panties until I'm a granny!

No comments: