Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Placenta Brain is getting worse....

Whoa...I thought I had placenta brain bad before. It's getting worse. I am forgetting appointments, having trouble forming sentences sometimes which is not good for my line of work. I'm having trouble juggling my life and the baby isn't even here yet!

If you know me, this is very unlike me. I pride myself in being someone people can count on. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. When I say I'm going to be somewhere, I am there. But these days, many of my good "Jennifer qualities" have flown right out the window.

All I can do is apologize and blame it on placenta brain. A symptom of pregnancy. Please don't be mad at the pregnant lady when she gets confused.

I apologize in advance...sorry...

1 comment:

Mama's the Boss said...

It gets better after the baby is born, but then you are too tired to remember anything. :)