Monday, June 8, 2009

29 weeks!

Wow, if I go full-term. That's only 11 weeks left until my baby boy arrives! I feel like it has gone by so fast! I'm officially into my third trimester and I'm really starting to feel it. I'm back to being tired a lot and dealing with the confusion of what to eat on a gestational diabetes diet doesn't help, but I'm slowly figuring it out.

I saw a picture of myself yesterday and there is no doubt now that I am pregnant. I've gone past that "is she pregnant or just fat" stage!

I have my first of three baby showers coming up this weekend and I'm really excited! I can't wait to start taking things off of the "needs" list and getting the babies room all set up.

It's so surreal still when people have given me baby gifts. I'm not used to receiving things for a baby! So it's been interesting!

No comments: