Thursday, May 28, 2009

My third trimester!

Wow! I can't believe I started my third trimester this week! I am 27 weeks now and it's the first week of my third trimester. I had my final gestational diabetes test this past Tuesday, the 26th. I find out the results on Friday. No news is good news! The test was a bit harder this time because I can't eat anything until after the test and I'm a lot hungrier these days.

But I survived it and hopefully I don't have it. My sister is pregnant with her second child. She is about 10 weeks behind me. She had GD with her first baby. I really hope she doesn't with her second.

I feel like I have had an easy pregnancy and I hope it stays that way. I had some wierd pain yesterday that caused some concern...but I think it may have been gas. lol.

1 comment:

Mama's the Boss said...

These last 3 months will go by so fast. Enjoy them!!!