Monday, May 4, 2009

Funny moles and fugly purple stretch marks

Ahhh...the changes they are a comin'. I have two dark moley lookin' things that have popped up on my belly. Doc says those are normal. Pigment changes. AND! The thing I did not want. Three teeny ugly purple stretch marks have popped up on my left side. I have become obsessive about the lotion now. I've heard the lotion doesn't really help much, but heck, I'll try anything. I don't mind the white stretch marks so much, but the purple ones? Sheesh.

1 comment:

Mama's the Boss said...

I had just a few marks at first, but now they are all over my belly. My husband rubbed lotion on me every night. I think they are hideous, but my hubby thinks they are cute (at least that is what he says), because they are like a badge of honor for our baby.
Couldn't she have just given me a bracelet or something????