Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So I guess you don't get an ultrasound everytime...bummer

I went for my 14 week appt yesterday and I was all excited to see the growing baby again. Psyche! Nope...apparantly you don't get an ultrasound everytime. My mistake. I'm not sure why I assumed that? I did get to hear the baby's heartbeat which is nice and strong, but I didn't get to see it. Bummer. That's okay though. Everything is going well so far. I have gained 3 pounds since my last appointment four weeks ago...oops. I swear my hiking boots counted for 2 of those pounds.

I have to take my gestational diabetes test at 18 weeks. That's about 10 weeks early. My doctor isn't necessarily concerned, but wants to make sure everything is okay so I have to drink this orange stuff an hour before my next appointment.

Then at 20 weeks on April 8th...we get to find out the gender! I can't wait!

Keep ya' posted!

No comments: