Monday, February 23, 2009

My clothes don't fit...

So, I'm having some difficulties in the clothing department. I had to fold and store my final pair of jeans last week. I have now resorted to knit maternity pants. I am a jeans girl so this has been a bit troubling for me. Yes, I know they make maternity jeans, but I haven't had any luck finding some that fit me yet. They are either way too small or way too big. I haven't looked forward to shopping so I haven't made much of an effort. But I will have to now. I had to wear sweatpants on Friday. I apologize profusely to my boss and explained I was having some difficulty with my clothes. My boss has been SO supportive of me. He was very cool about the clothing issues. I assured him I would work on that. ;) So a-shopping I will go. A-shopping I will go...

No comments: