Friday, March 13, 2009

Me & Mommy to Be

I went and visited Janice and the girls at Me & Mommy to Be in the gallery shopping center on Kingston Pike. She has really cute stuff! I picked up some maternity underwear which I love and are actually helping to hold up my maternity jeans until my belly fills them out. They are soft and comfy and I love them.

She has really neat baby shower gifts too and offers a registry for mommy's to be. One thing in particular that I loved was a little white onesy with a picture of an Ipod on it. It said "I pooped". And another one says "I traveled down the birth canal and all I got was this lousy t-shirt". Ha Ha! She travels to New York and buys the neatest things.

If you are going to a baby shower, stop by Me & Mommy to Be and check out her gifts and baby items. Many of them are unique and you can be sure you won't buy the same thing as someone else!

And if you need help designing your nursery, she offers those services as well!

And she has an awesome website. Check it out: http://www.meandmommytobe.com/

No comments: