Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Doodle Bra...really?

I found this in my showprep today. It's called The Doodle Bra. It's being marketed to girls and young women and their goal is to make bras more fun! The inventors of Doodle Bra have developed a bra that allows users to decorate the bra with colorful washable markers. For just $9.98 you get a white bra (i'm sure the quality is amazing), non-toxic washable markers, custom designer stencils and an Idea Booklet. The owners say that girls can design their bra to match their existing outfits. (because I ALWAYS wear my bra outside my shirt where people can see it).

Ok, I can kind of see purchasing a Doodle Bra for your first time wearers, but beyond that? Would you really color up your bra, wash it and do it again? Maybe I'm the wrong person to present this product too, but who has time????? Do teenage girls want to color their bras with markers before they head off to school? I dont' know...you tell me. What do you think? Do these folks have a viable, sellable product?

I can see these being fun at a slumber party or a bachelorette party, but beyond that...I'm just not sure.

No comments: