Thursday, March 19, 2009

I got a wedgie...

So I've had trouble sleeping. I'm now at the stage where I can't lay on my back and I've been snoring like a T-Rex. My Dad suggested one of those wedge pillows to elevate me so I won't snore so badly. So I used the wedgie pillow last night and I do believe it helped some! I dont' watch myself, so I don't know, but my throat didn't hurt as bad when I woke up this morning.

Problem is...I lay on each side until each hip hurts and want so badly to lay on my back and can't. So I have to get up and go to the living room to the LazyBoy because I can essentially "sit" on my back.

I'm only 17 weeks along and already having problems sleeping...this is gonna' be a loooooong pregnancy. But totally worth it.

I'm entitled to complain, aren't I?

No comments: