Thursday, March 19, 2009

Go Girl - every lady needs one. Especially pregnant ladies!!!

So, I was watching Kathy Lee and Hoda on the Today show. I'm actually not much a fan of this pair, but I had it on the studio and they were showing a product called "Go Girl". It is a wonderful little tool for women when it's not always convenient to get to a restroom. I immediately had to have one of these so I went to www.go-girl.com to inquire about this Female Urination Device.

I have some camping trips coming up and the thought of walking out to the woods every two hours in the dark to relieve my bladder is not appealing to me one bit, so this Go Girl product is awesome! It's so easy that I can use it in the tent and take my deposits to the restroom (woods) in the morning when the sun is up!

Basically, the Go Girl is like a little funnel that you form fit to your parts that enables you to urinate standing up. It comes in a reusable tube and also includes a baggie that you urinate into and throw away.

It's a handy little product and it's small enough to fit in your purse, your glove compartment, your backpack or even your pocket!

I think this is a must have for pregnant ladies!
www.go-girl.com

1 comment:

Susie said...

This is too funny. I sure hope this works for you.