Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alex is 2 months old now and I've gone back to work.

This past Monday, October 19th, I came back to work.  I am happy to be back, but I miss hanging out with Alex all day everyday.  I gotta' tell you though, by about the 4th week I was starting to go a little bit bonkers.  I am a very active person and my mind runs about 100 miles an hour constantly.  So although my body was content with all the rest, my mind was going nuts.  So it's good to be at work where I can release all that intellectual energy and when I pick up my son each afternoon, it's all about him from that moment on.

Also, I love his daycare.  They are so sweet and I know they are caring for him even better than I could during the daytimes.  They made me fell totally at ease Monday morning when I dropped him off.  I had cried the night before the first day and barely slept from the anxiety of yet another life change, but once I cried when I dropped him off, I haven't cried since.  Everything sorta feels right now.  

No comments: