Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My boy is 3 months old!


I can't believe how fast time seems to be going. Everyone told me to cherish every moment and I truly have. I've caught myself a few times trying to do too much with work or personal obligations. One day, I only got to spend time with Alex in the morning. My husband picked him up from Daycare, then I didn't get home til late and he was already asleep for the night. I made a decision right then that I would not let that happen again. Nothing is more important then spending time with my son. Nothing. If he can't go with me? I'm not going! To a point here folks. One of my things I enjoy is going to see a movie. I will continue to do that, but beyond that, nope. I don't want to look back and say that I missed time with my son because I was working too much. So I need to find a nice healthy balance.

No comments: